Apple iPhone 6s comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 750×1334 pixels at a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch (PPI) and an aspect ratio of 16:9. Apple iPhone 6s is powered by a 1.84GHz dual-core Apple A9 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM. The Apple iPhone 6s runs iOS 9 and is powered by a 1715mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Apple iPhone 6s on the rear packs a 12-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a pixel size of 1.22-micron. The rear camera setup has phase detection autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
Apple iPhone 6s based on iOS 9 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage. The Apple iPhone 6s is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM card. The Apple iPhone 6s measures 138.30 x 67.10 x 7.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 143.00 grams. It was launched in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver, and Space Grey colours. It bears a metal body.
Connectivity options on the Apple iPhone 6s include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, Lightning, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
iPhone 6s takes everything that made the previous-generation iPhone great and advances it to a new level. They’re made with 7000 Series aluminum, the strongest alloy we’ve ever used in an iPhone. They both feature Retina HD displays made from the strongest cover glass used on any smartphone in the world. And now they’re available in an elegant rose gold ﬁnish.
7000 Series aluminum. Stronger from the outside in.
The iPhone 6s enclosure is made from the same grade of aluminum used in the aerospace industry. It’s created from a unique composition of elements that make it the strongest alloy we’ve ever used in an iPhone.
The world’s strongest smartphone glass. Now even stronger.
The new glass on iPhone 6s is made using a special dual ion‑exchange process, which makes it stronger at a molecular level and the most durable in the smartphone industry.
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900),
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 4.7 inches (~65.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- 3D Touch display
- Display Zoom
- Card slot: No
- Internal: 64GB, 2 GB RAM
- OS: iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 12
- Chipset: Apple A9CPU: Dual-core 1.84 GHz
- GPU: PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
- Primary: 12 MP, 4032 x 3024 pixels, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, check quality
- Features: Geo-tagging, simultaneous 4K video and 8MP image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama)Video: [email protected], [email protected],[email protected], [email protected], check quality
- Secondary: 5 MP, [email protected], [email protected], face detection, HDR, panorama
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LEGPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes (Apple Pay only)
- Radio: No
- USB: v2.0, reversible connector
- Non-removable Li-Po 1715 mAh battery (6.9 Wh)
- Stand-by: Up to 240 h (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 14 h (3G)
- Music play: Up to 50 h